Sunday, December 19, 2010

Making space

Peach,

Making space in our home----we cleared out your room today! You'll have a tiny room (our walk-in closet!) right in our bedroom so we can all stay nice and cozy-close for your first year.

And I'm making space for you inside me, both my belly and my heart. For the first time, I felt your movements yesterday morning. I am really looking forward to meeting you in 20 weeks or so....

Here's the song I keep singing...I've just changed the word "go" with "come"----hoping that you and I can have a joyful labor together in April!

"You shall come out with joy
And be led forth in peace
The mountains and the hills will break forth before you
You shall come out with joy
And all the trees of the field
Shall clap shall clap their hands

And the trees of the field will clap their hands
The trees of the field will clap their hands
The trees of the field will clap their hands
And you'll come out with joy."

Here's a not-so-fabulous YouTube version of it...YouTube has a bunch of pretty bad versions of this upbeat joyful little ditty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P4hhM_7LJU&feature=related

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Speaking of April birthdays, if you have any questions about raising Aries or Taurus girls, I can give you insight on both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is from Julie, by the way, hijacking Michelle's google account. I think you should record yourself singing it and post that instead. Beautiful writing, girl. I miss you so. Will be spending tonight's solstice sunset on the beach in SF with Sarai, sending you 4 lots of light in this darkness.

    ReplyDelete